Justin Myers is a writer for British GQ and the author of three novels, most recently The Fake-Up. But he's probably best known for his blog The Guyliner, where since 2014 he has added his own commentary to a long-running dating column from the British newspaper The Guardian. Today on Follow Friday, Justin talks about four of his favorite people he follows online:
- Someone who makes the internet a better place: Daytime Snaps, @daytimesnaps on Twitter
- Someone who makes him think: Annie Lord, @annielord8 on Twitter and Instagram
- Someone who makes him laugh: R Eric Thomas, @oureric on Twitter
- Someone he doesn't know in real life, but wants to be friends with: Dame Joan Collins, @joancollinsDBE on Twitter and Instagram
Thank you to our amazing patrons: Jon, Justin, Amy, Yoichi, Elizabeth, Sylnai, and Matthias. On our Patreon page, you can pledge any amount of money to get access to Follow Friday XL — our members-only podcast feed with exclusive bonus follows.
That feed has an extended-length version of this interview in which Justin talks about someone he has followed forever: Comedian Mollie Goodfellow.
- Follow Justin @theguyliner on Twitter and Instagram, and at theguyliner.com
- Follow us @FollowFridayPod on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow Eric @heyheyesj on Twitter
This show is a production of Lightningpod.fm, hosted and produced by Eric Johnson
Music: Yona Marie
Show art: Dodi Hermawan
Social media producer: Sydney Grodin