Traci Thomas is the host of The Stacks, a podcast about books and the people who read them. Today on Follow Friday, she talks about four of her favorite people she follows online:
- Someone she has a crush on: Jason Reynolds, @jasonreynolds83 on Twitter
- Someone she doesn't know in real life, but wants to be friends with: Shea Serrano (@sheaserrano on Twitter, @shea.serrano on Instagram) and Larami Serrano (@laramiserranophoto on Instagram)
- Someone who makes the internet a better place: @KieseLaymon on Twitter and Instagram
- Someone who has stopped posting but needs to come back: Still Processing, a podcast hosted by Jenna Wortham (@jennydeluxe on Twitter and Instagram) and Wesley Morris (@wesley_morris on Twitter, @wsslyy on Instagram)
And on our Patreon page, you can pledge any amount of money to get access to Follow Friday XL — our members-only podcast feed with exclusive bonus follows. That feed has an extended-length version of this interview in which Traci talks about someone super-talented who’s still under the radar: Floral designer Whit McClure.
- Follow Traci @bitracial on Twitter and listen to The Stacks podcast
- Follow us @FollowFridayPod on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow Eric @heyheyesj on Twitter
Thank you to our amazing patrons: Jon, Justin, Amy, Yoichi, Elizabeth, Sylnai, Matthias, and Shima.